2012 – San Diego, California
- All the sessions this year were dead on with their relevancy and created a lot of discussion. You hit the ball out of the park with the session topics.
- As always great job by the SSA. Looking forward to Vermont!
- As an individual fairly new to the industry, the annual conference always provides useful information that I can apply to my daily tasks.
- I found the conference to be informative and fun. There is much to be said regarding face to face dialogue with industry peers. Thanks for a great job!
- This was another fabulous conference and I continue to learn from the members of this organization.
- Another great conference. Tremendous value in attending this event. Besides the educational benefit it's terrific to see so many of my clients without jumping on planes across the country! Thanks a million!
- It was a good mix of topics, and plenty of time was allotted for each one.
- All the speakers were great, learned a lot as first-timer. Thank you to all the organizers, speakers and moderators, it was a great experience for me!
2011 – Newport, Rhode Island
- 100% of conference attendees who responded to a survey conducted by a third party indicated the conference was “highly valuable to attend” and 96% indicated they plan on attending the 2012 conference.
- This was my first SSA conference and it was one of the best conferences I have ever been to. The sessions were very informative, and the extra events were really fantastic. And there were so many great people to network with. All in all, a very good use of time and I plan to attend again next year.
- Panels, presentations and topics were all top notch. It was maybe the best conference I've been to in 31 years!
- There were many opportunities to meet and interact with the speakers and fellow members. I came away with many new friends and acquaintances that will be a source of support and knowledge in my day to day business.
- As an individual fairly new to the industry, the conference was very informative.
- From a vendor's perspective, this conference provides the best networking opportunities over all that I have attended to date. I think the SSA does a fantastic job providing valuable information to its members while catering to the needs of its sponsors. We look forward to continuing our support of the SSA for years to come.
2010 – Palm Coast, Florida
- 98% of conference attendees who responded to a survey conducted by a third party indicated the conference was “highly valuable to attend” and 98% indicated they would attend the 2011 conference.
- The SSA does a super job every year and is a first class organization.
- Being new to this business, it was very helpful to attend.
- Certainly worth the price of admission.
- The program content was excellent. Great topics and great speakers.
- It is a good place to meet clients and vendors.
- This is one of the best conferences I go to all year and I go to many.
- With cost basis becoming law, it was a great opportunity to discuss this in depth and network with others to understand the issues.
2009 – Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- This conference is far and away the best one I attend each year.
- This is one of the best conferences for networking.
- The size of the conference makes the amount of networking possible unique to the SSA conference. This is invaluable to issuers and vendors.
- As a first timer, the welcome went very smoothly. Thanks to all those who made it comfortable for the first timers.
- Once again this was a very informative conference. I always learn so much.
- Excellent topics and excellent speakers!
- Excellent format! The topics and content were right on and the right amount of time spent on each! Very well done!
2008 – Williamsburg, Virginia
- Attendance is a must for the shareholder professional.
- This conference was exceptional! The educational sessions and networking opportunities were great. With just a little more than one year of experience in shareowner services and having taken the SSA’s Introduction to Shareholder Services on-line course, I feel my orientation is complete. What a great group to be associated with and to learn from. Thank you.
- This conference was amazing! I learned more than I expected and met some of the most genuine and nice folks I’ve ever met at this type of function.
- A great job! This was much better, and many more networking opportunities, than at other conferences I attend.
- I thought the SSA picked relevant topics and good speakers overall.
- SSA is the most unique group in that it breaks down barriers of titles and companies and lets people talk about the industry freely. It is a great format.