Benefits of Membership
Stay Current. Connect with Peers. Access Best Practices. Advance your Career. These are just some of the many benefits that members of the Shareholder Services Association enjoy. Read/click below to learn more.
- Education and training, including free eLearning courses.
- Luncheon meetings, webinars, and the annual conference (read comments from past attendees) provide the opportunity to learn and stay current on a wide variety of topics. Many presentations are posted for members to reference.
- Your company's voice joins a strong national voice of securities industry issuers, experts and specialists.
- Scholarship program to assist members' children who plan to continue education in college or vocational school programs.
- Access to top industry service providers and industry experts who are able to assist you with any securities issuer project.
- On-line access to updates on current issues.
- Blast emails alert members to new issues and regulations within the industry.
- Access and exposure to best practices, industry trends, and developments in technology.
- Exposure to cost-containment practices gives you a much better chance of finding ways to keep your own costs in line without sacrificing quality.
- Networking and camaraderie in both formal and informal settings with the "doers" in your industry - people on the front line of getting practical tasks accomplished.
- Discounts to industry publications:
- New members starting a subscription to Carl Hagberg's quarterly industry newsletter, "The Shareholder Service Optimizer" will receive two bonus issues, representing a 50% discount on the first year's subscription. Email Carl Hagberg or call (732) 928-6133 to take advantage of this offer.
- Members can receive a 14% discount on the Securities Transfer Guide from Wolters Kluwer Law and Business (Internet or Loose-leaf format) with their new or renewed subscription. Click here for details.
- Members not already subscribing to Corporate Secretary Magazine will receive a one-year complementary subscription.
- Advance your career! To join SSA, click here. If you still have questions, contact our Membership Chair, any of our directors, download our latest brochure or read our Testimonials. Members become part of an established group of nationally recognized shareholder services professionals.