Free Member Webinar - OTC Markets Overview
Thursday, January 24, 2019 2:00pm EST
OTC Markets Overview"OTC Markets Group Inc. is pleased to share with SSA how the OTC Markets provide an efficient, cost effective solution for publicly traded companies as a trading venue for their shares.”
Please join us on January 24 at 2pm EST for an informative webinar where we'll discuss the following:
- How being public on OTC Markets eliminates cost, reduces complexity and obstacle to being public for corporate issuers.
- The premium issuer markets OTCQB and OTCQX are S.E.C recognized established public markets for securities with well over 1,000 public companies traded on its markets.
- How OTC Markets addresses industry challenges facing issuers including:
- Limits manipulative stock promotion through published guidelines on best practices limiting risk of fraudulent promotion with adequate disclosure
- Transfer agent verified shares program enables stock transfer agents to report their clients' share data, including authorized and outstanding shares directly to OTC Markets Group
- Identifying shell risk of companies
Bob Power, OTC Markets
Lisa Mora, Mission Valley Bank
Peter Duggan, ComputershareRegister Today: Free Member Webinar- 2019
Non-Members are invited to attend for $49. Become a member and apply this fee toward your first year of membership.