Free Member Webinar - OTC Markets Overview
Thursday, January 24, 2019 2:00pm EST
Add to Calendar
OTC Markets Overview"OTC Markets Group Inc. is pleased to share with SSA how the OTC Markets provide an efficient, cost effective solution for publicly traded companies as a trading venue for their shares.”
Please join us on January 24 at 2pm EST for an informative webinar where we'll discuss the following:
- How being public on OTC Markets eliminates cost, reduces complexity and obstacle to being public for corporate issuers.
- The premium issuer markets OTCQB and OTCQX are S.E.C recognized established public markets for securities with well over 1,000 public companies traded on its markets.
- How OTC Markets addresses industry challenges facing issuers including:
- Limits manipulative stock promotion through published guidelines on best practices limiting risk of fraudulent promotion with adequate disclosure
- Transfer agent verified shares program enables stock transfer agents to report their clients' share data, including authorized and outstanding shares directly to OTC Markets Group
- Identifying shell risk of companies
Bob Power, OTC Markets
Lisa Mora, Mission Valley Bank
Peter Duggan, ComputershareRegister Today: Free Member Webinar- 2019
Non-Members are invited to attend for $49. Become a member and apply this fee toward your first year of membership.