Renew Your SSA Membership
Renew Your SSA Membership - Stay In Touch
The Shareholder Services Association (SSA) is not like most professional organizations. It operates in a unique collegial atmosphere where people help people succeed. We can help you educate yourself and your company on this complicated industry.
Issuer Membership Options:
- Individual membership: $625 per year. Click here to purchase this membership.
- Corporate Membership: $825 per year. (Includes 3 individual memberships from the same corporation.) Click here to purchase this membership.
Service Provider Membership:
NOTE: Upon purchase of an individual membership, your account will receive immediate member benefits up to one year.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-574-3288 if you have any questions or would like to request an invoice.
Renew Your SSA Membership to:
SSA Membership BrochureSSA Membership Flyer
- Stay up-to-date with advancements and changes in the shareholder services industry by attending webinars, in-person meetings and our annual conference
- Gain MEMBER ACCESS to our website including event recordings and slides, exclusive content, and our member-to-member discussion forums.
- Receive timely updates and breaking industry news through email alerts
- Learn best practices, latest trends and how to mitigate risks
- Identify cost savings
- Locate and get candid opinions on service providers
- Develop a support system of people who understand what you do
- Advance your career through educational and networking opportunities
- Gain visibility in the industry and in your company by sharing your experience and knowledge
- Reference the member directory to locate and keep in touch with colleagues
- Be part of a strong voice—By monitoring emerging issues and regulatory changes, SSA and its advocacy partners can respond proactively to help shape laws and regulations affecting the industry
- Mentor the next generation of professionals
- Members receive discounted fees to the Annual Conference, SSA’s signature event. This event embodies the essence of SSA